Avast can offer an auto-renew subscription to its users, allowing them to enjoy hassle-free security without worrying about their devices. Because of its promising features, the software is regarded as the best on the market. The autorenewal policy makes it difficult to stop using the software. It automatically deducts your credit, even though you do not want it to. You can cancel your Avast Premium subscription using the hacks and methods discussed below.
Avast accounts allow you to cancel subscriptions
You can start by creating an Avast Account. It’s the easiest way to unsubscribe avast account. These steps will help you do so.
- Click this link to go to your Avast Account.
- Input your details, and be sure to use the correct login ID and password
- Scroll down to licensing, and then click on the licenses. (Your license will be in the column).
- Tap Auto-renew license
- Click the Cancel Autorenewal button.
- Click on it to deactivate the auto-renewal subscription.
Order Portal is the best way to cancel your Avast subscription
Nexway & Digital river distribute antivirus to customers. Subscriptions can be canceled through the order portal.
You can deactivate your subscription if you’ve ordered via the Digital River.
- Click this link to access the digital river portal.
- Insert your order number.
- If you forget your order number and password you can look it up in the email that you have received at the time you bought the antivirus.
- Open Manage subscription to access the automatic renewal.
- Stop the auto-renewal and click on the confirmation pop-up.
- An email will confirm that you have turned off auto-renewal.
You can unsubscribe from your auto-renewal Avast subscription if you purchased your antivirus from Nexway.
- After purchasing the antivirus, you will receive a confirmation email. The confirmation mail will contain a link that allows you to cancel your plan. Click on this link.
- You will be taken to the Nexway portal via this link.
- Enter your username and password in the confirmation mail to sign in.
- Click on Overview to view your current subscription.
- The option will appear to modify auto-renewal settings. Click on the button.
- The billing details section will have an option at the bottom to disable autorenewal.
- Click on disable.
- A pop-up window will appear. You will need to click on the disable automatic renewal button.
- After you have successfully disabled auto-renewal, you will receive an email confirmation.
Subscribe to Avast and cancel at any time via the customer portal.
- Avast’s customer portal allows you to also terminate your subscription. You can terminate the subscription by following the easy steps below. The following link will take you to the customer portal.
- You can find your order by entering your ID and password.
- Go to your subscriptions, and click on Unsubscribe.
- Click on “Unsubscribe from future Renewals” to let your subscription end on XXXXXXXXXXXX.
- You will receive an email with the message that you have successfully disabled the Avast subscription plan.
Avast is the most well-known antivirus brand in the cyber-security industry. Avast has many very affordable security features. Avast also offers reliable Avast freeware features. avast cancel auto renew packages offer many tools and services that can protect your device against harmful threats. Avast has many security features like a powerful scan to detect malware, a personal firewall that protects your network and VPN, a data shredder, and more. Data-theft prevention.
Avast is a paid program that grants you a one-year license
Avast will protect you from any online or offline threat for one year. Avast’s auto-renewal plan allows you to keep your antivirus in service. It automatically subtracts the amount from your PayPal or credit card account for the renewal of Avast services.
This feature guarantees that your device won’t be affected by any type of service interruption. This service is preferable to manual activation. However, there are some reasons why people don’t like this service. There are many reasons why people don’t like this service, such as switching to another antivirus program or upgrading their Avast plans. These are the steps to cancel Avast Automatic Renewal if you’re one of these people.